– Counsellor and Therapist
– Trainer & Group Facilitator
- Do you find yourself feeling stressed, anxious, depressed, or have low self esteem?
- Would you like to feel better about yourself, and more confident and emotionally resourceful?
- Are you struggling with relationships at home, work or in social situations?
- Would you like to heal relationship or family wounds?
- Are you confused, and feel your life is spiralling out of control?
- Would you like to understand yourself more, and learn how to take better care of yourself?
How I can help
Counselling can assist you in dealing with stress, anxiety, loss, depression, relationship and work challenges, and many other aspects of life that can cause distress. It can help you with learning about yourself, resolving difficult emotions, developing skills for relationships and career, dealing with loss or bereavement, facing addiction, healing trauma, changing negative behaviours, and improving your quality of life.
I offer counselling and therapy in Penzance or Truro to individuals and couples. You can find out more about what I offer, and how I work, by browsing this website. Whilst I work on a wide range of issues I am known particularly as a specialist in solution-focussed brief therapy work, men’s issues and couples work.
The next step
Its really important you find the right counsellor for yourself, and feel there’s a good fit for your personality and needs. Once you’ve had a look around the website, please do feel free to get in touch with me, using the contact form, or give me a call (01736 351825 or 07985 562499) and we can have a chat to see if you’d like to set up a one off introductory meeting with me.
I respond to all enquirers, and observe strict confidentiality in all my work.
I look forward to hearing from you!