Address for Epiphany House:
Epiphany House, Truro
For the purposes of Sat Nav you will need to use: TR1 3RW
My mobile: 07985-562499
- From the west of Cornwall, take the A30 to Chiverton Cross roundabout and continue on A30 eastbound until you reach the B3284. Turn right here for Truro.
- From the east of Cornwall, take the A30 westbound until you reach the B3284. Turn left here for Truro.
- From both directions, after you have turned off the A30, continue through Shortlanesend towards Truro. Pass the War Memorial on your left and continue downhill. You will pass Chainwalk Drive on your left and then Hendra Road on your right. Soon after this, turn left into Higher Trehaverne. There is a white house opposite the turning. Continue along Higher Trehaverne, passing the school on your right. The driveway into Epiphany House is the second left .
- From Truro centre, take the B3284 (Perranporth Road) out of Truro. Pass under the railway bridge and take the second road on the right (Higher Trehaverne), then the second turning on the left leading to the drive of Epiphany House.
By public transport
- Truro is served by both a mainline rail service and by National Express coaches. The easiest way to get from the Train station or Lemon Quay where the coach stops is via taxi; this will cost in the region of £5.
- Here is a street map if you wish to walk from the Railway Station (pdf – opens in a new page).
There are several bus services which stop near the house but still require a walk:
- First Buses operate services the timetables for these can be found on the Cornwall Public Transport website (opens in a new page). You will need to alight at St Mary’s school and it is a 5 minute walk up the drive from there.
- Western Greyhound operates services which go through Kenwyn on their way out of Truro, the 585 and 586, the timetables for these can be found on the Western Greyhound website (opens in a new page). You will then need to cross over the Kenwyn Road and follow it down to the right, take the second road on the left (Higher Trehaverne), then the second turning on the left leading to the drive of Epiphany House.
Please let the office know if you have mobility problems and we will endeavour to collect you by car from the station or surrounding area.
Walking from Truro centre:
From the city centre, walk up Pydar Street (this is the street with the Library, WHSmiths and Boots). Continue straight up the hill; past the shops and the Courts. Pass under the railway bridge and take the second road on the right (Higher Trehaverne), then the second turning on the left leading to the drive of Epiphany House.
This takes about 20 minutes from WHSmiths or Boots.
A scalable map is available from Google Maps (opens in a new page).